Welcome Christian Latter-day Saints for Jesus!
“Have ye walked, keeping yourselves blameless before God? …Behold, are ye stripped of pride? I say unto you, if ye are not ye are not prepared to meet God. Behold ye must prepare quickly…”— Alma 5:27-28, Book of Mormon
Many who are in the process of leaving the Mormonism or are thinking of leaving may not want to think about religion. In fact, many who leave have totally rejected religion. Although our website is affiliated with the Christian ministry Witnesses for Jesus, Inc., we are not a religion or a church. We are a non-profit Christian ministry committed to sharing the biblical perspective on Mormon beliefs and practices and most of our funding comes through individual people who believe in our mission, vision and values.
- About Us – What We Offer You
- Determining the Truth
- Leaving the Mormonism
- Dating and Marriage
- Reaching Loved Ones
- Beliefs and Practices:
- Bible vs the Book of Mormon
- Mormon Baptism for the Dead and Becoming Gods
- Why We Can Trust the Bible
- History and Scandals:
- First Vision of Joseph Smith
- Subliminal Images
- United Nations
How We Can Help
- Over 20 years experience reaching Mormons of all levels. Read the Testimony of Former Mormon Bishop Lee Baker in the book Mormonism: A Life Under False Pretenses.
- Powerful tools for reaching your Mormon Loved Ones include complete photocopied documentation from rare Mormon publications and official sources. Shop our Online Store to see our latest Books, Videos and Audio Resources and View our Documented Facts the Mormon Church Doesn’t Want You to Know book.
- Over 100 Ex-Mormons involved in our online support groups. Blog, Chat and meet Ex-Mormons from around the world.
- Listen as you go with our free App for Smartphones and Tablets. Get the Witnesses for Jesus App.
- We offer free support because we care about you. Sign-up for our newsletter to keep in touch with us.
- If you like what we do, please Donate to help us reach others.
Hi I’m Lee. For 32 years my wife Kathy and I raised our family Mormon. I was a High Priest and Bishop and our son served a mission in Brazil. As Mormons, we believed we were following Christ, until we discovered Polygamy, Polyandry, Blood Atonement, Lying for the Lord, and many other corruptions and false teachings in Mormonism. In spiritual turmoil, loving Christians reached out to us. Visit Our Website at LeeBaker.4mormon.org