THE BIBLE ANSWERS MORMON HISTORY AND SCANDALS
- The Mormon Murders – Why the Cover-up?
- Mormon Beliefs and History
- Facts the Mormon Church Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Contradictions in Mormonism
- Significant Changes in LDS Doctrine and Covenants
- Is Joseph Smith’s first vision a solid historical fact?
- Mormon splinter groups
THE MORMON MURDERS – WHY THE COVER-UP? by Rocky Hulse
It’s been just over 20 years now since Mark Hofmann, the returned Mormon Missionary, blew up two innocent people with pipe bombs, and was plea bargained out instead of going to trial.Read more
.:EXAMINING THE CLAIMS OF MORMONISM—Is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the True Church? - Overview of Mormonism exposes some of the unchristian doctrine of the Mormon Church, changes in LDS Scripture and false prophecies that have been uttered by various Mormon authorities.Read more
.:CONTRADICTIONS IN MORMONISM —WHO ARE WE TO BELIEVE?
“The Lord will never allow the President of the Church to lead us astray.” —Gospel Principles, 1995, p. 50
Is it true that the Presidents of the LDS Church have never led Mormons astray? You be the judge:Read more
.:DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS COMPARED WITH BOOK OF COMMANDMENTS - Most Significant Changes in LDS ScriptureRead more