HOW TO TALK TO MORMONS ABOUT THE TRIUNE GOD
– Mormonism and the Trinity
By Christy (Harvey) Darlington
- What does Mormonism teach about the Godhead?
- Do Mormons believe in three separate Gods?
- If Jesus is the Son of God, how can He be the same God as the Father?
This training session was given in Utah and presented to Christians who were learning how to share their faith with Mormons on the streets.
DOWNLOAD the Entire Trinity and Mormonism MP3CD Winzip – Contains the Audio MP3 file and the Printable Adobe Acrobat PDF Files of the Seminar Handouts and PowerPoint Slides discussed on this CD.
The Trinity can be a difficult subject for any Christian to explain and defend, especially when talking with Mormons who use Christian terms but redefine the concepts behind the term. The fundamental issue is: Who is Jesus? If you have Jesus wrong, everything else is wrong in your faith. Listen as Christy discusses the differences between the Mormon view of the Godhead and the Biblical view of the Trinity. Topics Covered include:
- The Definition of the Trinity
- Why the Trinity Doctrine is Important
- The Biblical Basis for the Trinity
- 3 Distortions of the Trinity Doctrine
- The Formation of the Historic Christian Creeds concerning the Trinity
- How to Prove the Trinity from Mormon Scripture