.:JESUS CHRIST – OUR SAVIOR
- Jesus the Son of God is eternal, not procreated.
- The Biblical Jesus is not Lucifer’s brother.
- The LDS Jesus’ blood is insufficient to cover all sins.
- The LDS Jesus requires you to do “all you can do.”
- The LDS Jesus cannot save you “in your sins.”
“The first principle of the gospel is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Having faith in Christ… means believing that He is the Son of God and that He suffered for your sins, afflictions, and infirmities. When you have faith in Christ, you accept and apply His Atonement and His teachings… Having faith causes you to try as hard as you can to learn about and become more like your Savior… Through repentance, the second principle of the gospel, you change thoughts, desires, habits, and actions that are not in harmony with God’s teachings… To repent, you… Stop sinning and strive never to commit sin again…” Continue reading Jesus Christ