Who are these people who knock at your door Saturday morning, canvassing your neighborhood with invitations to participate in activities sponsored by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
DVD Seminar: Answering JW Questions:
Take a journey with us through this DVD seminar as we explore the religion of Mormonism from a Biblical Christian perspective. Be inspired as Christy (Harvey) Darlington discusses effective questions you can ask your LDS friends when they challenge you to “pray” about the Book of Mormon.
Perfect for Sunday School Classes, Home Groups and Youth Groups, this seminar is divided into six 10-30 minute segments and concludes with a question and answer period at the end.
Total Run time: 2 hours 42 minutes
WATCH SEGMENTS AT THE QUICK LINKS BELOW:
- Introduction: An Overview of Mormonism
- Why Do People Say Mormons Are Not Christians?
- Why Not “PRAY” About the Book of Mormon?
- Does Your Church Have a “Living Prophet”?
- Where Do You Get Your Authority?
- May I Bear You My Testimony?
- Questions and Answers
WATCH INTRO SEGMENT HERE